What is Blissful Snapshots?
My goal is to fill this blog with valuable, fun, and meaningful content that will inspire photography hobbyists, enthusiasts, shutterbugs, and adventurers like you (and me) to look beyond imperfections by appreciating the beauty of what's around us, and to discover and tell untold stories through meaningful and powerful photographs.
In the process of taking, creating, and sharing photos, it is also my aim to be socially aware of the larger world we are a part of and hopefully be able to communicate that social awareness to everyone, and to use photography as a way to add significant value to the community and the world.
What do you get from reading Blissful Snapshots?
There are also days when my adventures involve going to beaches, mountains, and also places unimaginable like the dirty but interesting streets of my town and city. It can be anything that makes me truly happy and thirsty for more!
If you wanna know more, scroll down... ;)
1. My name is Rea Alducente, 28 and a thriving millennial! I live in Cebu, Philippines but was born and raised in General Santos City. I’m a wife to my husband of 6 years, and a mom to Reiko – an adorable toddler whose name means love and gratitude.
2. I graduated with a degree in Communication Arts from the University of the Philippines with a major in Speech & Organizational Communication.
3. I worked as a Lead Trainer in a BPO company for 6 years and 8 months. Currently, I'm taking a break from the corporate jungle so let's just say I'm living my life as a millennial. ;)
4. I have a passion for happiness and living life to the fullest. I believe that happiness comes when we stop complaining and worrying about the things we cannot change.
5. I love food!!!
Chocolates. Pizza. Potatoes. Pistachio & Cashew Ice Cream, Cheesecake Milk Tea, Green Tea Matcha - these are some of my favorites.
6. Good music and good books make me happy. I love singing too! I love Jason Mraz songs and pretty much all feel-good songs. As for books, I'm currently loving Young Adults books. ;)
7. Invite me to an adventure and I'd most likely say yes. I love the mountains and the beach. I love going to places! Anywhere - even just in our neighborhood.
8. Writing is my passion. Thus, this blog came to life. I also love taking photos or snapshots. Thus, the blog name. I'm not a professional photographer but the mere act of snapping photos here and there is, for me, cathartic.
9. I'm obsessed with unique planners, organizers, journals, notebooks, fun post-its or notepads, colorful pens like Sharpies, and anything beautiful to scribble and write on. For 2017, I'm using The Giving Journal by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (photo still from 2016).
10. I'm a total fan-girl. I love Leighton Meester especially in Gossip Girl and Jennifer Lawrence in whatever movie she has. I'm no fashion expert but I love the street style of Miranda Kerr.
Are you ready to shoot? There's beauty everywhere, you just have to know where and how to find it. Let's go!