What is Go To Tops?
Some things you need to know about Tops
- Best place to enjoy a fantastic view of the city of Cebu, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu and even the island of Bohol
- Offers a unique backdrop that cannot be found anywhere else in the city -- perfect place for photography and Instagram enthusiasts
- Situated at almost 2000 feet above the city
- Rated Top 3 Things To Do in Cebu City by Trip Advisor
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and has five cafes and restaurants
- Half of the entire Tops may be reserved for free for events and gatherings
- No corkage fee for outside food and drinks (yup, I brought quesadilla and ate it up there)
This goes without saying that in your next visit to Tops or Temple of Leah, go ahead and contact Go To Tops. ;) Visit their Facebook page for occasional promos and other surprises!