It's Septemburrrr!!! Here in the Philippines, once the -ber months start kicking in, it's a sign that the holiday season is coming up and everybody starts getting excited and giddy. Most people also tend to be more generous, hurray!
- Snapshooter: On The Road Again
- Monthly Flashback: Bye July, Hello August
- Goin' Chocoholic at Fudge Cebu
- Daily Scribbles and Inspirations
- Out and About? Stay Safe!
2. My siblings came to visit all the way from Gensan! Doesn't happen a lot too. Although only for 4 days, this is the first time we're complete here in Cebu so I'm thankful for the time that we've spent together. I would have wanted more adventures but ugh, the rain's sucha bummer.
3. I finished The Catastrophic History of You and Me! Such a funny heartwarming and sometimes heartbreaking story. Made me think a lot!
4. I got to write/draft some blog posts, gaaahhh - this one's a real effort to do during days like I'm on leave and I just want to slack off and sleep. I love the rain but it's not helping! It just makes me want to sleep all over again. Sheesh!
5. Declutter and clean the house. Actually from Monday to Wednesday, I was cleaning the house non-stop! Like I couldn't sit and start working on blog posts when I know that there's still a part of the house that's not clean enough to my liking. Talk about paranoid. Haha!
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Talk soon! ♥