As you're reading this, I have already flown to Davao for a 5-day off from work. It's a vacation of some sort, but not really. I'm happy to finally be able to spend more time in Davao which I consider my second home. Since graduating from college, I haven't really stayed there for a long time.
- Snapshooter: Road
- Rainforest Park Cebu - The Aviary
- 15 Things To Think About When Blogging
- Snapshooter: Weekend
- 5 Awesome Things To Do When In Dakak
- Reiko's Rustic Barbecue Birthday Dinner
- Monthly Sneak Peek: Fierce April
I also lost some comments from IntenseDebate so I decided to make the switch to Disqus. I imported all my comments from IntenseDebate and Blogger and it went through smoothly despite a few glitches which were because of me and not because of Disqus. I fixed it though.
I'm happy to be part of +Cebu Blogging Community (CBC) because I get the chance to interact with different local-based bloggers online and in person. This month alone I attended 3 events courtesy of CBC - the Disney Meet & Greet, Bloggers' Forum on West Philippine Sea, and the launching of Kublai Khan's Halo-halo which I'll be blogging about soon.
- Reiko's barbecue dinner - Done!
- Street photography weekly - Done!
- Reiko's vitamins - Inconsistent!
- Reiko's toothbrush - Inconsistent!
- More reading/writing activities for Reiko - Done!
BUT, somehow I'm not used to looking at my planner - it's almost empty. I feel like I haven't done anything productive at work. Hmmfff.
- Turn off your lights for Earth Hour. - I actually do this everyday.
- Eat vegetables with every meal. - I do this every week.
- Spend an afternoon at the park. - I do this a lot!
Only good and loving people surround me.
I welcome challenges because I know I will gain interesting lessons.
I nurture my friendships and take each person as they are.
Stay happy! ♥