Welcome to my monthly review post. I try my best to do this every end of the month to check what I have accomplished for the month and see which things I need to work on more and improve on to make my life more wonderful!
This month and moving forward, I'll be writing this post with a consistent outline or template. I got this inspiration from The Wonderforest where Dana posts a weekly review every end of the week. I decided to create a monthly review instead.
- Snapshooter: Time Travel
- When In Dapitan
- Proud Of My Brown Skin. You Should Be Too!
- Ultimate Bloggers' Meetup At Diamond Suites Cebu
- Snapshooter: Breakfast
- Voda Krasna Beach Escapade
- Snapshooter: Street
- Rainforest Park Cebu - The Oceanarium
- Be consistent with Reiko's vitamins - Try harder!
- Be consistent with Reiko's tooth-brushing - Try harder!
- Enroll Reiko to summer class - Done!
- More writing activities for Reiko - Try harder!
- One activity per week - Good!
You can say I'm not perfect eh? I'm quite proud though that I've broken my habit of being a total couch potato by coming up with an activity every weekend that doesn't cost a lot of money and then actually doing it! That's except for Week 2 because I was sick with flu.
- Proclaim a secret holiday just for yourself and celebrate it - Done on 03/07
- Plan a beach trip - Done on 03/21