Every picture has a story. It can be a story of joy, pain, bitterness, absurdity, love, survival, longing, sadness, or nothingness. Lately, I've been scavenger-hunting the internet for any photo that may have a significance to me or my family.
I'm still a little bitter over Multiply. I mean where was I when they announced they'd be closing?? Multiply served as my archive of photos back in high school and college. But when they closed, I lost all photos and wasn't able to back them up!
So thinking about what happened, I thought of downloading my entire Facebook life! Yes, Facebook has an option to download your page - messages, videos, photos, everything! You know, just in case Facebook will close tomorrow. Haha!
There are 35 prompts and you have to post a photo for each but I'm going to post the first half today and the second half on Wednesday. But I have to go easy on the photo size because I'm posting a total of 18 photos! Tada! It's fun and it's nostalgic too. So many memories. And the best part is looking for that perfect photo that best fits the prompt!
This is funny. Of course, I'm not going to say who the person is. LOL
Okay, I'm not being safe. I really don't have a picture of my former crush aside from my husband so I posted our photo instead. After all, he was my former crush! Haha
4. A picture of you very drunk.
5. A picture of you with a parent or two.
6. A picture of you on your birthday or favorite holiday.
7. A picture of you from your younger years.
High school - more than 10 years ago.
8. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.
9. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.
A goofy and awkward face. The mandatory studio picture with college besties.
10. A picture you might have edited to make yourself more attractive.
This is another funny one. Puh-leaasse! Haha. I edited it but not really to make myself attractive but just to hide the small break-out on my forehead that time! Haha.
12. A picture of a night you regret.
14. A picture of you truly being yourself.
15. Your most recent picture.
16. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.
17. A picture you're tagged in on Facebook that you aren't actually in.
18. A picture of a time in your life that's over but you wish it hasn't.