I admit. In this post, you will see lots of photos of myself or myself with someone, or myself in a time when this or that.. but this is not self-indulgence. Hah! This is the second part of my photo blog story. If you missed the first part and just in case you're interested to check it, this way please --> A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words.
Crisis Communication class during my last year in college. Can you believe that we actually have to think of a crisis to study and make our lives more complicated? Huh! It was a nerve-wracking class and that's my super genius professor beside me. And yes, because it's too nerve-wracking, she decided to run the class in a coffee shop so we could relax. Great idea!
20. A picture of you with your oldest friend
I suppose that "oldest" here means the ones you've been friends with the longest time. LOL. I have two - we're childhood friends. This was our kindergarten photo. Wow, ugly me! But I had a medal so who cares? Haha.
21. A picture of you with your newest friends
22. A picture when you were anything but happy even if you were smiling and did your best to hide it
23. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken
24. A picture of you when you are a different person that you are now
25. A picture of you in a fashion DON'T
26. A picture of you in a swimming attire - whether you love it or loathe it
27. A picture of you taking a shot/chugging a beer/doing something sort of mixed drink
28. A picture of yourself that you hate
29. A picture of you with someone you love.
30. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.
31. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend everyday
32. A picture of a time when everything is changing
33. A picture that makes your heart hurt
34. A picture that makes your heart smile
35. A picture of one of the best times of your life