I admit. In this post, you will see lots of photos of myself or myself with someone, or myself in a time when this or that.. but this is not self-indulgence. Hah! This is the second part of my photo blog story. If you missed the first part and just in case you're interested to check it, this way please --> A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words.
Crisis Communication class during my last year in college. Can you believe that we actually have to think of a crisis to study and make our lives more complicated? Huh! It was a nerve-wracking class and that's my super genius professor beside me. And yes, because it's too nerve-wracking, she decided to run the class in a coffee shop so we could relax. Great idea!
20. A picture of you with your oldest friend
I suppose that "oldest" here means the ones you've been friends with the longest time. LOL. I have two - we're childhood friends. This was our kindergarten photo. Wow, ugly me! But I had a medal so who cares? Haha.
21. A picture of you with your newest friends
Believe me when I say I'm Ms. Congeniality. Hahaha!
22. A picture when you were anything but happy even if you were smiling and did your best to hide it
I can't believe I found the PERFECT photo for this. My team mate got a new phone and she insisted to take a photo of me when I was so tired because of work, so haggard, so sleepy, and SO hungry! I was waiting for my Pesto Buttered Pork Chop. There, out of respect! LOL
23. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken
Do you know? I was already I think 6 or 7 months pregnant in this picture. And my husband and I went to a bar - of course no drinking for me, just nachos! We thought that I should bid goodbye to my night life before I give birth.
24. A picture of you when you are a different person that you are now
Hello Motherhood! Hello world.. via webcam.
25. A picture of you in a fashion DON'T
Now the only reason I'm saying this is a fashion DON'T is because I wore a gown in school one day back in college. And well, who wears a gown in school? I do! Haha!
26. A picture of you in a swimming attire - whether you love it or loathe it
Okay, that's the only thing I can show because I'm shy. LOL. I can't for the life of me show off a picture of myself in a swimsuit or a bikini! Because again, I'm shy! Haha.
27. A picture of you taking a shot/chugging a beer/doing something sort of mixed drink
Well, I didn't find any photo of myself chugging a beer! I think it's good that I didn't! Haha. I searched everywhere and this is the closest I could get.
28. A picture of yourself that you hate
Ahuh, my husband took this photo. I was still pregnant.
29. A picture of you with someone you love.
With my younger sister.
30. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.
Trying to make Reiko smile. I'm a wife and a mother first but still ready to help anyone in need and make them smile too!
31. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend everyday
32. A picture of a time when everything is changing
True friends at work.Work will never be the same again because they both already left the company and left me..
33. A picture that makes your heart hurt
I terribly miss these people. They were the reasons that I didn't get crazy in college. And now we don't even see each other anymore. Only once in a blue moon :(
34. A picture that makes your heart smile
Always. When Reiko is having fun.
35. A picture of one of the best times of your life
Three years ago -- Christmas Day and Reiko was baptized as a Catholic. I post this photo every Christmas because this is the only photo of us that we're complete.